What is laminate flooring?Laminate flooring is a multiplayer board, made from different materials. The top layer covers the printed layer design and the base layer of laminate flooring made from a combination of byproducts of wood and resin mixture. Usual thickness is available from 6 mm to 12 mm for this type of floor-covering.
Other questions in this section
- What is hybrid flooring?
- How to clean laminate flooring?
- How to lay laminate flooring?
- How to repair scratched wood floor?
- What is bamboo flooring?
- What are vinyl planks?
- What is better linoleum flooring sheet or vinyl planks?
- Is vinyl plank better than laminate flooring?
- How to install hybrid flooring?
- How to reduce sawdust when floor sanding?
- What are some common flooring materials?
- How long does flooring installation take?
- How long is flooring last?